You can apply for a replacement certificate if:

  • you have never received the original certificate
  • you have lost the original certificate
  • there is a spelling error in the name or a change of name by Deed Poll
  • there is an incorrect postal and/or change of address.

Only the candidate can apply for a replacement certificate, not the employer or training provider.

All duplicate copies of certificates purchased will have ‘replacement certificate’ written on it.

You have one month from the date you complete and pass your assessment to apply for a free replacement certificate. After this point, a charge will apply.