Who issues my certificate?

NET will issue your Experienced Worker Certificate once you have passed all three elements of the assessment.

Where will my certificate be sent?

Your EWA certificate will be sent to the candidate address provided at the point of registration. If you change address after registering, you need to inform NET by contacting ewa@netservices.org.uk