» Certificates

Your First Certificate

Once you have been successful in your AM2 assessment, NET will issue your Assessment of Occupational Competence certificate.

Certificates are sent by recorded delivery and should arrive within a week of completing and passing the assessment.

If you have not received your certificate… If your certificate has not arrived by the second week please contact your assessment centre directly to verify/confirm/amend address details if required.

If there is a change that needs to be made to your details, the assessment centre will need to verify the correct information to NET. Please do not ring NET directly to give changes to address or personal details.

If all your information is correct, but you have still not received your certificate… please download the Replacement Certificate form to apply for a duplicate copy.

We advise you do this no later than 30 days after your assessment, as a charge will be incurred after this point.

Replacement Certificates

Candidates can apply for a replacement certificate if:
•    they have never received the original certificate.
•    they have lost the original certificate.
•    there is a spelling error of name.
•    incorrect postal and/or change of address.

All duplicate copies of certificates purchased will have ‘replacement certificate’ written on it.

How do I obtain a replacement or duplicate certificate? To request a replacement certificate, please download our Replacement Certificate Form This must be completed and returned (including payment) to the address given on the form. We aim to process certificate requests within one week.

How much does a replacement certificate cost? Replacement or duplicate certificates are free of charge, providing you submit a request within 30 days of completing the assessment. After this time, a cost of £45.00 will apply. Please see the replacement certificate form for further details.

How will replacement certificates be sent? All replacement certificates will be sent recorded delivery. When applying for a replacement certificate, someone must be available at the address you provide to sign for the delivery.

Can I request a replacement certificate be sent internationally? NET only sends certificates to UK postal addresses.

Will I need to return my original certificate? Yes, but only where applicable: please see the replacement certificate form for further details.

Can I apply for certificate on behalf of a candidate if I am a relative/employer/training provider? Only the candidates can apply for a replacement certificate.

I have changed my name by Deed Poll. Candidates who have changed their name by deed poll need to submit additional documentation in the form of an original or officially certified copy of the Deed Poll, plus the other required evidence to support the replacement certificate application request.



Assessment Guidance

Assessment Guidance

Before, during and after assessment

Assessment Checklists

Supporting the industry

Supporting the industry